View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:14 PM   #579
Pizzman
Crap another obsession.
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Location: In the IE under the C
Posts: 213
Thanks: 95
Thanked 161 Times in 80 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Good Day, all you IE86 peeps.


So it looks as if I will be relocating to Redlands in March.


Thought I would say hi and jump in your section of the forums and get a feel for whats what.


I am currently in Phoenix and we got a great group of 86ers out here. Lots of tech days and some very helpful members. We had an awesome 86bash in November (60+ cars) I will miss them


I actually graduated from HS in Rancho Cucamonga. Been gone a long time.


Anyways howdy and I will be joining some meetups in the near future.


Lance (Pizzman)
DGM limited M/T
smoked side markers, HPS silicone noise delete, KN dropin.
and more to come.
Pizzman is offline   Reply With Quote