View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #6
nalc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 13 BRZ Limited 6MT GBS
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 415
Thanks: 181
Thanked 256 Times in 130 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
It's kinda cool looking, and I'm curious to try a Ti watch, but that price is just crazy for a quartz movement.

At $200 (comparable to similar Citizen watches), I'd think it was pretty neat, but $1000 buys you a whole lot more watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
While they're at it, maybe Toyota should let them redesign the ancient digital clock in the dash...
That actually appeals to me. Driving at night, turn the screen of the HU off and you've got a simple, unobtrusive dashboard layout. I hate cars with big LCD gauges in the instrument cluster and all that junk - too busy and cluttered.
nalc is offline   Reply With Quote