|
I just went through the same decision making process and ended up with the AVO kit. I found that it all came down to personal preference. The AVO kit seemed like the best choice for me when looking for an OEM type of setup that focused on build quality as much as power. It should put out around 240hp with their base tune, up to 280hp with a couple of supporting mods. I was actually just about to pull the trigger on an Innovate intercooled SC, but after reading about actual differences between the two methods, I went Turbo. Although huge power isn't my ultimate goal, I do like having a little head room in the power department.
EDIT: With that being said, I just want to add that you should chat with some of the forum vendors. They'll have first hand experiences with BOTH options, not just the one that they purchased.
|