Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAyySays
Yea I have actually looked into the M7 and really loved the sound but with no one having it around the area and the few videos online I couldn't justify spending so much money on the exhaust. Which vendor are you getting it from and when you do get it installed please let me know! I have a while to go before I make my final decision on my exhaust so whenever you can I would love to hear the exhaust!
|
I feel the same in regards to feeling that there aren't a lot of videos up online to justify your purchase on a $1k+ cat back, but it's just the matter of preference in all honesty. I really love the sound of the Tomei Expreme 60S Cat back- it makes the car sound like a freaking subbie- but I do plan on adding a full header back system down in the years. In regards to vendors, there are quite a few vendors but I'm personally going to Source Total Performance. Assuming that the deal doesn't break, I'll hopefully purchase the cat back within the coming week and have it bolted on by the end of January. Also, I'm the type of person that likes to do everything once and get it over with; I don't want to buy a cat back that sounds great but eventually intend on adding headers and making the car sound like a Harley.