Quote:
Originally Posted by akahenry
I don't want to steer you away from your original three choices but you should seriously look into the M7 T-Titanium Cat back. Not to sound like I'm sponsored by them (I'm not) but the M7 fulfills and surpasses all of your requirements and most importantly, weighs way less than the Arks. I'm about to place my order for a M7 Cat Back, hopefully receive it, and install it by the end of January. Since you live in Hayward, I wouldn't mind driving up to show you how it sounds in person. I digress, back to your original three choices- I'd go with the GriP due to its aesthetic structure and it's option of being slightly quieter than the DT-S. I say so because it leaves room for increased sound for future exhaust modifications (front pipe, over pipe, headers), should I ever add it.
|
Yea I have actually looked into the M7 and really loved the sound but with no one having it around the area and the few videos online I couldn't justify spending so much money on the exhaust. Which vendor are you getting it from and when you do get it installed please let me know! I have a while to go before I make my final decision on my exhaust so whenever you can I would love to hear the exhaust!