Thread: Ark vs Perrin
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 03:28 AM   #9
JohnAyySays
Senior Member
 
JohnAyySays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: Scion FR-S Whiteout
Location: Hayward
Posts: 362
Thanks: 149
Thanked 59 Times in 41 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylub View Post
I've had Perrin non res, then res, then ARk DTS and my favorite so far would be my DTS mated to perrin catted front pipe and over pipe.

no rasp at all, and the tone is considered "perfect" to many and not OMG I'M COMING DOWN THE STREET loud.

the perrin res was just too quiet and sounded very restricted. the non res rasped with my set up, but it did sound raw and sharp.. which was nice but it was too loud at times.

good luck with your decision
How was the DTS catback alone sound like? You think it's one of those exhaust where I won't grab too much attention from the cops or if I want it to be quiet type exhaust?
__________________
JohnAyySays is offline   Reply With Quote