View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 03:16 PM   #3
Proof
Senior Member
 
Proof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 2007 STI Limited / 2014 BRZ Limited
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 242
Thanks: 116
Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I do not have any insight on the BRZ and FR-S as far as the boost options. But I have always Supercharged my past project cars if not already Supercharged stock. But this time around I intend to Turbocharge the BRZ. Supercharger setups seem to be an easier way to go, but they will not net the same power results due to them being parasitic as apposed to a turbo using already spent energy to make power.

In the end brother it is all up to hours of research, no one person can make up your mind for you but you. Just take your time and think about why you want to mod your car anyways, think about how you wish to use it.
Proof is offline   Reply With Quote