View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #27
fstlane
Senior Member
 
fstlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: BRZ Limited
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 289
Thanks: 742
Thanked 316 Times in 149 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDubbinTDI View Post
What did you use to camber the so much? and why the front spacers?
I'm running maxed out HVT camber plates and OEM crash bolts. Everthing cleared without the spacers but the strut perch clearance was very tight (pic below) with the bolts. The tires also slightly rubbed the swaybar on full lock. I went with 10mm spacers as it maximized front track width while remaining inside the fender well. It also squares the track widths as the rear is 20mm wider than the front from the factory. In addition, I thought the front tires looked a little too tucked inboard running this much camber.



Last edited by fstlane; 01-06-2014 at 10:20 PM.
fstlane is offline   Reply With Quote