View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 08:01 PM   #7
FRSure
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: Toyota
Location: VA
Posts: 583
Thanks: 183
Thanked 121 Times in 78 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite012 View Post
I lived in an apartment complex that had rules in the lease agreement stating you weren't allowed to work on your cars in the apartment complex parking lots. When I asked about that rule, the building manager told me it was to stop people from doing things like rebuild a car/have it on jack stands for months at a time. Simple things like oil changes and light bulb replacements were allowed.

I'd say ask your HOA about the specifics of that "no car work" clause. And whatever their response, fuck it. Do work.
Yea. I learned the hardway. Neighbor wrote me up like 2-3 times for oil changes. And the HOA threaten me with a fine if I do it again. I made an appointment with PTuning, for a much much better price after this thread and price breakdown.
FRSure is offline   Reply With Quote