View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #8
husker741
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: 2013 Whiteout Scion FR-S 6MT
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 3,272
Thanks: 1,278
Thanked 4,183 Times in 1,415 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDubbinTDI View Post
Im still debating on whether or not I should install the Pro Kit sitting in the trunk or return them for the Sportlines that I originally wanted. XXR 530s already on the way. Subbed for height drop pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frslee View Post
So I guess other people with Eibach Pro Kit and Hotchikis springs can also upload their pics since they all lower 1"?
Technically the reason I'm asking for only RCE Yellow owners is because it's less of a drop than those springs you mentioned. But if those owners want to also, I guess it's close enough. I just want to see what people are doing and how they like the fitment.
husker741 is offline   Reply With Quote