View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 09:58 AM   #4
ATL BRZ
TEQSPORT Brand Manager
 
ATL BRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: '24 GR86 + '16 FR-S
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,666
Thanks: 3,725
Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,707 Posts
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frslee View Post
So I guess other people with Eibach Pro Kit and Hotchikis springs can also upload their pics since they all lower 1"?
RCE Yellows only lower .8" or 20mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker741 View Post
So I'm trying to figure out what size and offset I should get for wheels. I also need to figure out sizing for the tires. I've looked and found a few people with these springs that have different wheels, but they are scattered throughout the forum. If you would, please post a picture of your car with its Yellows with the wheels, and then list all the specs for the wheels and tires.

I know that there is a great guide for fitment in this section, but I want to see pictures to see just how it looks. Also, if any camber adjustments or anything else has been tweaked, please also list that.

18x8 +45 Enkei Raijin with 235/35/18 BFG GForce TA on RCE Yellows




ATL BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote