View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 04:31 AM   #1
husker741
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: 2013 Whiteout Scion FR-S 6MT
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 3,272
Thanks: 1,278
Thanked 4,183 Times in 1,415 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Is your car on RCE Yellows? Let's see your wheels!

So I'm trying to figure out what size and offset I should get for wheels. I also need to figure out sizing for the tires. I've looked and found a few people with these springs that have different wheels, but they are scattered throughout the forum. If you would, please post a picture of your car with its Yellows with the wheels, and then list all the specs for the wheels and tires.

I know that there is a great guide for fitment in this section, but I want to see pictures to see just how it looks. Also, if any camber adjustments or anything else has been tweaked, please also list that.

husker741 is offline   Reply With Quote