View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
Cross
It's the Mad Cow
 
Cross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Marana, AZ
Posts: 2,378
Thanks: 1,019
Thanked 966 Times in 659 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Anyone Notice this DC Sports Header Pop Up?

So they do not show a picture but I am going to ask them for one, however at 485 Shipped for a new one I thought I would at least see if anyone else has heard of it for sale yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Sports-He...b0dadc&vxp=mtr

Checking the part number it is indeed a real header. I found a video of it from Sema:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmoWFXbZ_38"]PhastekSport.com - DC Sports Header at SEMA 2013 - SSR7049 - YouTube[/ame]

Few pictures too now:



__________________
Denny Crane /Rotary = Fail\ Capsule ER
05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS 210 Twin Screw Supercharger on E85 \ 14 F-150 5.0L
Cross is offline   Reply With Quote