View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #77
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?
 
AznKirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Hopes and dreams
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,912
Thanks: 715
Thanked 1,310 Times in 703 Posts
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCMachine View Post
Awesome photos everyone! I agree with @nelsmar about using a prime lens for a while, it's my preferred way to shoot these days. There was actually a specific trip that I can say was the defining turning point for my photography, and it was one where I only used my 50mm 1.8 prime lens.

Photography has been one of my primary hobbies for a little while now, here are some of my favorites. A lot of them were taken in Japan, as I've spent a lot of time there.

Japan, D70s, 50mm
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2382/2277557162_a9f8d5fcd1_b.jpg[/ig]

Japan, D70s, 18-200mm
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2412/2234258423_996ede7eab_b.jpg[/mg]

SuperGT @ Suzuka Circuit, D70s, 18-200mm
[img]http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1054/1171794199_f4ac688141_b.jpg[/ig]

Aguni Jima Japan, D70s, 18-200mm
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2158/2170756551_e49b6296b7_b.jpg[/img
Kyoto, D70s, 50mm
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2349/2277511222_9338b20e86_b.jpg[/ig]

Sumo, D70s, 18-200mm
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2325/2339529419_f938297eaa_b.jpg[/ig]

Kyoto, D70s, 18-200mm
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2097/2392089873_eccd67bcc7_b.jpg[/ig]

Mexico, Olympus E-P2, 20mm
[img]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6215/6380543693_7230ca999b_b.jpg[/ig]

ASM Japan, D90, 17-55mm
[img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5019/5487316928_46748b3d07_b.jpg[/ig]

Now all I do these days is take car and event pics.
D90, 17-55mm
[img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5087/5250279618_2371acf163_b.jpg[/ig]

D90, 17-55mm
[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7043/6845429981_b1124bbf6e_b.jpg[/ig]

Redwoods, D90, 17-55mm
[img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3769/10982725966_ea71066a57_b.jp[/im
Thunderhill, D90, 17-55mm
[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7417/10982661195_a1fc629525_b.jpg[/mg]
Nice pictures
I'm actually going to Japan in about a month - anything I should look out for? Nice viewing spots, car-related activities, if possible? I'm looking to take plenty of pictures over there!
__________________
2014 FR-S Monogram
2005 Acura RSX Type-S

IG: @MonKehC
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote