View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 01:54 AM   #5
Enemies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 SWP Sport-Tech (Limited)
Location: Okanagan Valley, Canada
Posts: 1,093
Thanks: 11
Thanked 86 Times in 55 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphaze1 View Post
Ahhh.. ic ic. I checked that thread earlier when I got the email and after I did the survey and at the time no one posted there. I was going to post then but was debating to do the survey right away or to do it at home and give you guys screenshots.

But my curiousity could'nt wait. =D Thanks for the info. I should of checked again before I posted.
Don't worry about imo.

Better that people post info (even if it's the 2nd time) rather than somebody not posting at all over fear that it's been posted already. I just figured I would write that so you (and others) had somewhere else to look for information as well.
Enemies is offline   Reply With Quote