View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #34
Whitigir
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 450 awhp twin turbo vr4
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,012
Thanks: 94
Thanked 273 Times in 177 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrass View Post
Good reason to have hella horns. I had similar issues with the STI. It basically went unnoticed by the women driving big SUVs and yakking on their cell phones with their girl friends and kids in the back... and they'd change lanes to right in front of me as I was boosting, and not even bother to signal and my only warning was noticing that they were doing more than drifting in the lane.

The problem is even moreso with the smaller BRZ.

I want a train horn. That'll wake 'em up!
LOL!! I think that ain't hard to do at home. Legal or not, I have no idea.
Whitigir is offline   Reply With Quote