View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #32
SirBrass
Trust me, I'm the Doctor
 
SirBrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 2019 WRX Limited (WRB)
Location: North East PA
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 4,304
Thanked 1,252 Times in 782 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitigir View Post
Because, the 86 is so small, and Low...some people can mindlessly get into your way. Especially those pulling out from the side road, they may not see your car, as it is hidden within the A pillar from their view LOL!!
Good reason to have hella horns. I had similar issues with the STI. It basically went unnoticed by the women driving big SUVs and yakking on their cell phones with their girl friends and kids in the back... and they'd change lanes to right in front of me as I was boosting, and not even bother to signal and my only warning was noticing that they were doing more than drifting in the lane.

The problem is even moreso with the smaller BRZ.

I want a train horn. That'll wake 'em up!
__________________
Subies Of Blessed Memory: '05 Forester, '08 WRX, '13 STi
Daily Driver: 2014 BRZ 6MT Limited


^GT5 Replay Photo Mode^
SirBrass is offline   Reply With Quote