View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #25
thill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2020 SS1LE (previous 13 BRZ owner)
Location: North Pole
Posts: 2,753
Thanks: 328
Thanked 1,463 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite012 View Post
Interdasting. My BRZ must have the alignment settings of a potato. Even though I paid to have it aligned with a Hunter laser alignment machine to have slight toe in on all 4 corners.
Yeah, I can take the hands off the wheel of my BRZ with confidence as well. Something seems up.

As for the OP, I live in the midwest and love this car (have also owned higher HP cars as well). The thing about the Mustang GT and Camaro SS type cars is that they feel much larger in terms of driving dynamics, cockpit, etc. They get really crappy gas mileage and they are speeding tickets waiting to happen.

Recommend test driving as many cars as you can and deciding, but you don't have to live in the mountains to really enjoy this car.
thill is offline   Reply With Quote