View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #368
red bread
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: Mazda 3
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 42
Thanks: 5
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tman08 View Post
You wont regret this color. The only other color I was debating was Galaxy Blue, but mainly due to it being discontinued. This color makes it look more expensive, but also more subtle/stealthy. The flakes in it are amazing (but it deserves to be color corrected/polished plus sealed w/opti coat like mine).
I have a syringe of Opti Coat just waiting for me to actually make a decision.

I like GBS too, but our other car is dark blue and I've been expressly told that we won't have matching colors.
__________________
Mazda 3 and a BMW X1 35i
Previous - 2008 135i, 2000 M Coupe, 1999 Miata
red bread is offline   Reply With Quote