View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
bdanisi
You Made Bro?
 
bdanisi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Raven 86
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posts: 520
Thanks: 134
Thanked 241 Times in 112 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Every single frs ever made has a stock muffler. I don't need the midpipe which is expensive. Two both of u above I'd suggest pulling your head out of your ass and stop spamming my thread. Maybe you should browse the member classified ads and check out the hundreds of stock exhaust threads that never get sold. So pathetic lol pizzman enjoy your +1 post count.
Edit silver brz sorry that was really directed to the chump who posted under you. He probably can't even afford an aftermarket axle back exhaust let alone a catback. Or a front pipe. Or an over pipe. Or headers. Sad.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
__________________
"Careful though, I've seen many of my friends turn from ironic bros to full on bros by accident." - cfusionpm
bdanisi is offline   Reply With Quote