View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 05:18 AM   #5
imom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: BRZ sold
Location: CAL
Posts: 158
Thanks: 29
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesta619 View Post
So i'll be getting a 2014 black BRZ. This will be my first ever dark color car. I know black is a pain to keep clean and being honest, I'm not the type to clean my car that often. Which leads me to Opti coating. Will this help make cleaning my car a breeze? Will dirt just spray off when I wash? Will I ever need to wax if opti coat is already applied? Anyone who had opti coat applied to their car, what steps do you take when washing you car? Thank you!
Try Garry Dean wash method. I have optium wash and wax no rinse and the Meguiars D115 to lube up the panels even more before wiping it all down. I think the GD wash method is better than 2 bucket system.
imom is offline   Reply With Quote