View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 01:10 PM   #23
7thgear
i'm sorry, what?
 
7thgear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Canada
Location: I rock a beat harder than you can beat it with rocks
Posts: 4,399
Thanks: 357
Thanked 2,509 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
launch control is launch control

if there is even a bit of grip, there will be forward motion

check out these GTR videos

none of them you see "sticking" in one place before launching off, there is instant forward movement.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLRo_DK5TkQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=52 "]Nissan GT-R vs Audi R8 V10 1/4 mile - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Ah6yNMGK4&feature=player_detailpage#t=73 "]AMS GTR Alpha Omega 2000hp wheelie test passes - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlkntXZpOhs&feature=player_detailpage#t=11 3"]2013 Nissan GTR Autocross + Slow Motion Launch! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPvRbpJKSws"]STi Autocross Launch - YouTube[/ame]

here is another neat video of a bunch of slow-motion launches, even the last one you see a mustang peel off, but he doens't "hold" it, the car moves forward instantly

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zW7dMUuJIw"]Slow Motion Autocross Launches - YouTube[/ame]
__________________
don't you think if I was wrong, I'd know it?
7thgear is offline   Reply With Quote