View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:16 AM   #35
mike_ekim1024
Senior Member
 
mike_ekim1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Argento Scion FR-S
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 462
Thanks: 393
Thanked 178 Times in 107 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_Bladesmith View Post
I just called them about my logs and was told that he just got finished with tunes up to October 5th. Just be patient guys. Giving them a call is the best thing you can do.
The long wait is one thing, but the lack of professionalism is another. I emailed concerns about my tune having knocks, and sent them another log. What I got back was the auto reply to the log - nothing about my concerns, nothing saying sorry we're back logged, and to this day I don't know who I was corresponding with because the emails were all impersonal or short sentence fragments.

Below is an example of great customer service (from modbargains). Personal, but professional and timely. Even if they can't help, they gave me useful advice. I have no affiliations with them, this is just an example.

"Mike,

I don't have any matching paint or paint pens for touch up on these wheels I apologize. I would suggest finding a local wheel repair specialist. I know sometimes you might be able to find a mobile repair guy who will come to you and repair the wheel, usually they're pretty good, and the matte gunmetal isn't too hard to match.

Good luck! Let me know if you need anything else!"
mike_ekim1024 is offline   Reply With Quote