|
Invidia N1 SS Catback, Revworks UEL Headers(Brand new), Invidia Front Pipe; &&&MOREEE
I am currently selling this whole as a package; not parting individually. Invidia N1 SS Catback, Invidia Catless Front Pipe, Motiv Overpipe, Zeta Intake Tube(Brand new), Revworks UEL Header(Brand new). I had the full exhaust system installed on my vehicle for less than 500 miles. The pipes are all damn near brand new; I've seen numerous amount of exhaust setups on the FRS/BRZ and I can strongly say(to each of their own) this has to be my favorite setup. There is a deep pop(like a gurgle) to it when you shift gears; what a sound! I am relocating to the other side of the country; I have to cut my losses and the vehicle has been sold(will be missed!!!!!), now its time for the pieces to go. I am selling the whole setup as a package for $1,800. Thank you for your time!
|