Quote:
Originally Posted by Foobar
Guys, if you don't hear back from Toni within the specified time (per the auto-reply to logs@fa20club.com), I would send him a PM from here just to make sure it didn't get lost somewhere. This has happened to me a couple of times where I'd submit a datalog and hear no response after a week, I'd reach out to him via PM and he'd inform me that everything from the last week was processed already and to resend the datalog, which I would do and get a response within a day, and then a few days later, I'd get another reflash responding to the original request with the exact same file.
I suspect some messages in the inbox are getting overlooked, and then possibly getting caught later on, so if you don't hear back per the schedule, reach out and double-check where things are at.
An online form with audit and status tracking might help smooth things out. e-Mail is always an iffy proposition for transactions, IMHO.
|
I submitted my logs on the 4th, and received the confirmation email right after that but have not received any else since then. I though it would take about 3-4 days if i have FI. I tried to email to FA20CLUB with another email they have and also sent them a pm on this forum but nothing so far. Will let you guys know how long it will take.