Quick question, autox for first time tomorrow. Not entirely sure what will and wont pass tech as far as tires go. I don't care about being competitive being a first time. Just looking to have fun and get an idea of how things are done,
I have 2 sets of wheels,
stock: with recent bf sport comp 2 in oem size, great shape, planning on changing these tires over to gfs vw once the tires on other set of wheels are replaced.
other set: 17x8 rpf1 on some unevenly worn dunlop sp01 in 224/45, they were basically a throwin on the wheels considering the camber wear, i got about 5 thousand miles out of them, and had a good bit of fun. They're noisy and look like shit. I would much rather chew them up tomorrow and replace next week if they pass tech.
Will these worn ones pass tech?
Thanks,