View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #442
cnk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: '13 DGM BRZ Limited
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,202
Thanks: 59
Thanked 547 Times in 339 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
I had sent a PM the other day asking this, but haven't gotten a response so I'll post up here.

What happens if you have Ecutek currently? The information on Vishnu's site just mentions that something is being worked on for Ecuteck, but nothing further.

Do you lose the license off the ECU if you use the Open Flash Tablet? Can you switch back to Ecutek if you need/want to for any reason?

On a different note, good to see @shiv@vishnu on here. I met you back in 2003 when you flew out to NJ to do a tuning session. Had that tune on my WRX for over 9 years until I sold it last year and it was still pulling like a freight train.
cnk is offline   Reply With Quote