View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #441
Foobar
SLO NO MO
 
Foobar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: '19 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 2,961
Thanks: 224
Thanked 1,062 Times in 738 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foobar View Post
I've always done it in ON mode, with 20 reps, and 2 sets for good measure (that's how Perrin suggested it way back when, probably overkill but what the heck.)

So after a reflash: ignition to ON, fully press/release gas 20 times, ignition to OFF, ignition to ON, gas 20 times, start car. Boom, no dead pedal.

Again - it likely works with fewer reps/sets, but this method always worked for me.
I should clarify that with ignition set to ON I mean two clicks of the start button or key to ON but without actually starting the car. No need to waste gas flooring the car in neutral

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Foobar is offline   Reply With Quote