View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #2989
xjohnx
Grip>Slip
 
xjohnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 SWP BRZ Ltd - Innovate Powered!
Location: RVA
Posts: 3,563
Thanks: 656
Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrohit View Post
Yeah I had the headers on . I installed it last Monday and accident happened last Thursday. It was the most glorious sound I've ever heard. I have a video of it in the chat thread somewhere and I listen to it every now and then.

I'm sad to see the car go but totaled is the way to go. New car, new start. I'm hoping to get the 10 series but we'll see. Also, if someone can tag boostinx, I'll find out the buy back price soon although kanundrum already has dibs on it.

If someone does buy it, I'll be keeping tail lights

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Not to be a vulture, but I'll be a vulture. Are the headers damaged?
xjohnx is offline   Reply With Quote