View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #240
OICU812
Just a dude
 
OICU812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Scion FR-S 2013
Location: Edson, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 3,289
Thanks: 1,185
Thanked 1,188 Times in 852 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack43 View Post
I've got RCE Zeros on and have been sorting out my suspension. Thanks again as I would be lost without these threads.

I recently purchased the Whiteline Upper Rear Control Arm Bushings #63225 to go along with the LCAs I'm about to install. But it looks like a fair bit of a hassle to swap/press them in -- are those worth it?

cheers!:happy0180:
They're a pain in ass and meant to be an option to an LCA to also rid of use of toe links, so can't be certain here but I'd think your existing LCA with some toe links would get you in perfect check and rid of the UCA bushings. I have the UCA bushings and they're also so difficult to get the alignment matched left to right and after some wear that setting seems to dissapear as well. I will be removing mine soon and going with WL upgraded NON camber UCA bushings and LCAs with WL toe links soon and be done with it...
__________________
OICU812 is offline   Reply With Quote