View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #13
MikesFRS
Senior Member
 
MikesFRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: it like he stole it!!
Location: corona ca
Posts: 416
Thanks: 395
Thanked 218 Times in 119 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neekowahhhh View Post
Nice, sounds good, and we'll play it by ear. The only reason I would shoot for a sunday morning, over a saturday, is because they tend to be pretty quiet mornings, with less people on the road. Maybe that's just corona, but it's something I've noticed over the years.




I like your style mike! Nice to see another Corona guy as well! We should meet up sometime. Whereabouts are you? @AmirGhadiri and I tend to meet up quite and bit, and he's helped me with a few installs as well.
Im off the ontario exit. Over by citrus park
MikesFRS is offline   Reply With Quote