Old 09-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #39
samfrs
Custom User Title

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdanisi View Post
So im noticing a recurring pattern with my everyday driving. I have a fairly loud exhaust setup, I love it, and I know a lot of other car buffs, frs/brz owners love it as well. BUT I know most people probably aren't too fond of having their eardrums blown out as I pass them at 7200 rpm. So I do my best to keep it locked down. Especially in neighborhoods, by schools, stuff like that. Not cool to run into someone backing out or hit a dog or a little kid or something. Areas I do downshift and rev I have to admit, parking garages and tunnels. But the point of this post is why the hell does everyone get mad at me when im casually driving? Its like because I have exhaust if im not going way above the speed limit people deliberately pass me in disgust. "Its like wow this guy in front me of is going the speed limit in that car? wow he must be drunk or high". No way im the only who gets this right? Its not even a come race me bro its just like if im not speeding or driving aggresively people get agitated. Does anyone know what im talking about lol?? If you have no idea what im talking about im sorry but,
"With great exhaust comes great responsibility."
I know exactly what you talking about. Here in Philly I see those driver everyday. Up my ass on the highway fly by me give me the dirtiest look as I smile back then cut to my lane just to make a point.
samfrs is offline   Reply With Quote