Thread
:
IE86 Club (Riverside, San Bernardino, Coachella Valley owner)
View Single Post
09-06-2013, 12:13 AM
#
403
Amir Ghadiri
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: FR-S
Location: Corona
Posts: 715
Thanks: 149
Thanked 546 Times in 261 Posts
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DAMotorsports
@
DesertFrs
@
agonzales03
@
IShouldStudy
@
ft86me
@
JohnnyP
@
aced86
@
JUNO
@
PT-BRZ
@
NSX2NV
@
Sc0ob_do0D
@
EricBRZ
@
jflogerzi
@
evilconcarne999
@
Re_Invention
@
davidshu0327
@
Sithspawn
@
BRZ
@
bear89103
@
y2janz2
@
MsMoniKat
@
ironsurfer129
@
ImperiousRex
@
TJ3000
@
Amir Ghadiri
@
ft86me
@
Inersha
@
ShoGun
@
Frnch
@
DAMotorsports
@
MIKE_909
@
fastnel
@
nocurfew
@
david_gom3z
I know everyone has work and plans but I was contacted by a buddy who runs organizes the release parties for Game Stop. He is looking for some FRS other tuner owners who would like to be part of the premier on 08/16/13 from 8pm to midnight. Please let me know if you can make it as he will give us a great spot in the show.
I'm interested, but what is this for? And I assume you mean 9/16, not 8/16?
__________________
Lowered. Boosted. Jdm. Its so shiny it hurts my eyes
Amir Ghadiri
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Amir Ghadiri
Find More Posts by Amir Ghadiri