View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:17 AM   #56
Gixxersixxerman
Senior Member
 
Gixxersixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: Toyota GT86, 66 beetle, 11 GSXR 750
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 1,382
Thanks: 575
Thanked 836 Times in 436 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
I get the worst road rage ever because of people that cruise in the left lane.. Is it laziness?? Why... Why the fuck are you in the left lane unless your passing... Ahhhhhh.. Maybe because when I was growing up in Texas the law was, left lane passing only.. Here in Cali the right lane is the "fast lane" because no one is in it..on my trips back and forth to SoCal and here in Vegas, the 15 is full of assholes cruising in the left lane blocking and backing up traffic for miles.. If I come up to some one passing then I. Don't mind, but if I come up to some one cruising then I usually give a finger, and if they are going slower the the limit I usually just cut them off as close as I can.. Today from SoCal back to Vegas the road north wasn't bad, south was gridlocked in places, and always because some douche is going just as fast as the semi he is trying to pass.. And then there is no one behind me I'm in the left lane to make a pass around a semi and a highlander and the guy just moves on over right I front of me.. Doing 65 same as the truck.. So naturally my road rage kicks in and I'm as close as possible and give a nice finger wave as I drive by.. And I don't speed as bad as people with road rage do.. I set the cruise at 75.. So it's not like I'm riding up on people all the time.. It's something I have been working on since I moved to Cali.. Never in my life have I had road rage.. Not in the 12years of driving in Texas, not in the 5 in Georgia or the 2 in Illinois.. But three years here and I feel like I wanna bump every person out of my way that can't drive, or have no business driving.. Soooooo much traffic could be prevented if people just used that left lane to pass only.. But again I guess people are just to lazy to slightly move the steering wheel and use a indicator...

Pissed one guy off because I was sitting at a stop sign and the ass didn't signal he was turning right, so I gave him the finger.. He slams on the brakes and jumps out of the truck cussing, I get out and tell the asshole to use a blinker next time.. And said he was an asshole... We open carry in Nevada so I guess that caught his attention... Even though I'd never use it unless the guy had a weapon also, he changed his tone and said he just in a hurry and slipped his mind... How does something that you should do every time slip your mind.. My girl has no idea what a turn signal is.. Drives me up a wall.. And my old car pool cruised in the left lane.. Like immediately get on the highway and at 45 just move all the way to the left... Kills me lol...
Gixxersixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote