Thread: Hatch or Not?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #15
Matador
hashiryu
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Drives: Mk4 Supra
Location: Probably mucking around in an engine bay
Posts: 2,567
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I said hatch, but only if they can use the current design. I know the current design is a standard trunk, but if it could be made into a hatch and still be stiff, then I would prefer the hatch because the hatch would make much better use of the space in the trunk and rear seats. It won't be the deal breaker for me though. I like the FT-86 as it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
dont matter. as long as the looks stay the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbirdman777 View Post
I like the hatch on my car, very versitile. It'd be nice to have one on the 86 but I wouldn't be crushed if it didn't have one.
About this.


What happened to the "I don't care" option?
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote