View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #40
Wes B.
Automotive Enthusiast
 
Wes B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: United States
Posts: 458
Thanks: 166
Thanked 125 Times in 87 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiske View Post
1. Do you ever hold up traffic in the left lane?

2. Do you flash to pass?
2.5. Do you consider this rude?

3. Do you honk to pass?
3.5. Do you consider this rude?

4. Do you do small swerves to get the driver attention to let you pass? Do you consider this action rude?

5. Do you think this rule should be made more apparent and/or enforced?


Discuss.
1. Nope, I push the pace of traffic in the left lane.

2. On occasion, I have been known to do so...I usually only reserve such a move for extreme circumstances.
2.5. If the car ahead is not passing anyone in the lanes to the right, has plenty of opportunities to move over, and is holding up traffic, then, no, it's not rude.

3. No, I do not honk to pass, but I will honk when I pass if I have to go out of my way to pass someone who is holding up traffic and refuses to move over.
3.5. If the car ahead is not passing anyone in the lanes to the right, has plenty of opportunities to move over, and is holding up traffic, then, no, it's not rude.

4. No, I do not intentionally swerve to get the driver's attention. I wouldn't say that it's rude, but it is most certainly not the safest thing to do.

5. Oh, yes.
Wes B. is offline   Reply With Quote