View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #99
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer
 
King Tut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2006 Honda S2000
Location: Gulf Breeze, FL
Posts: 7,279
Thanks: 607
Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,055 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to King Tut
Quote:
Originally Posted by InYOHface View Post
how much are you rubbing in the rear? =\
i think 255 would have been the better option since the super sports run a bit wide
255 definitely would have been an easier option. I didn't think that upgrading wheels just to run a 255 would be worth it, so I really wanted the 265s even though I knew there would be rubbing. I have clearanced the rear bumper area where it meets the rear fender enough that I don't rub at all in the rear anymore while still running less than 2 degrees of camber in the rear.
__________________
King Tut is offline   Reply With Quote