View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
OICU812
Just a dude
 
OICU812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Scion FR-S 2013
Location: Edson, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 3,289
Thanks: 1,185
Thanked 1,188 Times in 852 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Chase Bays ground kit, anyone install it?

So I've had this for awhile, looking at install. The twin power side isn't clear as would appear that the fuse box seems to be taken apart to pass through to alternator. This should be easy as pie right? It's not clear at all in fact and no instructions or downloadble |PDF as well. I have contacted vendor and well I don't expect them (ft86speedfactory) to figure it out for me or do an install vid and have not had any success with clear instructions back from Chase Bays on this kit. Therefore if "anyone" has instaleld this and can provide some clarity on the passing through part of the + side to alternator or how that is 100% supposed to be done I would be very gratefull!!!
__________________
OICU812 is offline   Reply With Quote