View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
gonzalj1

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Choosing the Right Color

Now before I get started I want to acknowledge the fact that I understand how subjective a topic like choosing one's car color can be. I also know some of you simply went to the dealer and took whatever color they had at the time in their inventory.

However! I recently decided to preorder the 2014 BRZ and the only thing I'm not sure about still is which color to pick for the car. I've been torn between DGM and SWP, but I could be swayed to get WRB or the SSM as well. To be more specific, I really like the DGM as a color, meaning if I had to pick a laptop (insert random object) and all of the car's colors were available to pick from, I'd probably go with DGM. On the other hand, as for SWP, I really like the contrast it makes with the details of the car, the lights, fake air vents, and my favorite which is the ass, the bottom plastic piece where the reflector goes in contrast with the white... /drool
The WRB and SSM fall somewhere in between, being a darker tone than the white while still retaining that contrast, i find their disadvantages to be that for the former, it's a crowd favorite and seen lots, and for the latter, though it keeps "clean", it tends to hide the lines of the car a bit.

What are some strategies you guys used when nailing down the right color for yours?
gonzalj1 is offline   Reply With Quote