View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
Anthony
Weight Nazi
 
Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Smile [Bought] ≤10.1lb flywheel

For cheap. And I say 10.1lb because FT86 Speed Factory has the Spec aluminum flywheel listed as being 10.1 pounds, the lightest I've seen. I haven't actually dug too deep into lightweight flywheel research yet, but that is the lightest one I've noticed.

I'm not in too big of a hurry to get one, so I can wait for a good deal. I did just spontaneously purchase pulleys though, so now I am a bit more interested in investing in a flywheel than I was just last week.
__________________

Build Thread | The Venus Project | Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy.

Last edited by Anthony; 10-18-2013 at 02:28 AM.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote