View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #8
gt8613
I dream of BRZ

Drives: Prospective BRZ owner.
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
True.

Well, given that most of the population of such kids got hand-me-downs and crap cars...those 2 were the arguably most sough after brand new sport cars this was from a coupe years ago actually...and it was g35 and 350z instead now that i think about it....(the 37 made me forget the 35s even existed).

Also, I just used that as an example to get my point across. Who knows maybe they were not as popular as I thought. But then again I know a lot of people wanted the g35 back then. and the kids who were rich def. got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellslinger View Post
ahaha, G37's and 370z's aren't status cars. Not even close LOL. I don't know what those kids are smoking. I'm not hating on G37's or 370z

Also, what do you care if other people want it. If they want it for whatever reason, so be it. It shouldn't bother you, if it does then you should really consider another car. I got my FRS because I wanted a cheap, fun rwd car. Not because "this was going to be a car for only people like me".

When I see other people that I may not like, driving the FRS/BRZ, it doesn't bother me one bit. I can't be the only who can enjoy a car like this.