View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #1
gt8613
I dream of BRZ

Drives: Prospective BRZ owner.
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Aren't hipsters annoying?

I doubt many of you are feeling as passionately as me regarding this topic but I despise hipsters! It's annoying for me to see some clown get this car...cause it is the "latest talk"...instead of getting it cause they actually like it!

Worst thing...if the girls join in on it and it becomes a chick car...(note: not dissing the legitimate female drivers)

They really ought to stick to their 370z and G37s and leave the FT86 ALONE!!!

EDIT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::

Since I repeatedly have to defend myself to every new commentor who find it time worthy to contribute to this stupid discussion...
1) I used the wrong word "hipster". I should have said mainstream or popular in general. I don't keep track of what kind of social groups do what... (or am aware of the rational behind their behavior).
2) I don't care what other people do or think. Their business is their business...I am just concerned about the car as this concept is something I really like and I don't quite understand (or I am a bit surprised) how popular it has (or is becoming) with people who are not car enthusiasts. Which in itself is not a bad thing...but there can be "ill" associations as well.
3) This post was inspired by the fact that the recent sightings ( 3 of them consecutively) of this car by me all ended up in surprise when I passed them by and saw the driver to be female and not the typical enthusiast looking kind. Although this is not true always, but girls ( at least the ones i know) don't care much about their cars...
It just made me think...wtf...has this car become the new fashion fad...the latest accessory to have? And that is fvk1ng all!

Thank you.

Last edited by gt8613; 08-19-2013 at 12:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gt8613 For This Useful Post:
ftc~brz (08-20-2013)