View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
shiro

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S, 2014 Lexus IS350
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Personally, I love the OEM Audio Plus setup. I've installed custom systems in my autos for years. I have friends that do custom work as well. But for a system that has an easy application, stellar customer service, and just great sounds it was an amazing route to go.

With that said, I did change up my system a little more than most. I bought the OEM Audio plus kit but only used the DSP, Tweeters and wiring harness. I installed my own custom dual 10" Alpine Type R subs with Integrity Concept's boxes. I will be having the boxes custom painted to match the car. Also, I tuned my amp (after talking with OEM Audio Plus engineers) so it would match what the OEM Audio Plus sub would have done.

I'm completely stoked about the system. It sounds great and is loud. Loud and clear was important to me. I can't wait for OEM Audio to put out the rest of the Reference Series for the FR-S/BRZ. Then the system will be perfect. Plus, you can't beat true quality customer service today. Almost all companies are lacking today but OEM hits that note hard. Enjoy!
shiro is offline   Reply With Quote