View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #15
sw20kosh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 Black FR-S
Location: SF
Posts: 3,030
Thanks: 881
Thanked 2,014 Times in 990 Posts
Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Freddy View Post
When you say the fitment is as good as any other, I hope you don't mean that it hits stuff and rattles like the Nameless and FA20Club over-pipes do.

I'm very interested in buying one of these so I really appreciate your feedback on it. Do the flanges look like 304 or nickel plated mild steel? Are you satisfied with the welds and fitment? TIA.
My PLM OP rattles when starting from a stop. The low rpm take off makes it rattle on something. When installing it I knew it would do this as it sits so very close to the subframe. Not happy.
__________________
sw20kosh is offline   Reply With Quote