Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Circuit Motorsports
[quote=lexusb3;1076538]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuit Motorsports View Post
Awesome!

Just wondering any dyno shoot out plans? I love making numbers but I'm just wondering just incase I need to pack some E85 !!!! For my journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnOvertime View Post
That is a great plan. Those of us without FI who want it, but are pulling every excuse available not to go that route can be pulled in by the vortex created by your setups. It is a win-win.
We are looking into have a dyno there, updates when we get some solid plans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbar View Post
I'm gonna try and make this, only 7 hours from Fayetteville, NC. Hopefully I can have more aero parts built to show off
Hell yeah! Oh and the 86 owner who travels the furthest to get to the meet wins a price as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VADER View Post
Can we get an idea or list of the classes we should expect/ get ready for? Also, instead of Gran Turismo make it Call of Duty.. haha jk. But GREAT show flyer, LOVE THE EPINESSSSSS
We are planning on having these classes:

Best Performance
Best Exterior
Best Interior
Best of Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by VADER View Post
Also, who will be judging this car show?
This will be Judged by a few of the southeast 86 club Members and a Circuit Motorsports employee, none of whom will have cars in the show. We will keep it un-biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbar View Post
I want a army guy award cause I'm broke and never home to mod my car.

We may just give out some stuff to Military members
Circuit Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Circuit Motorsports For This Useful Post:
King Tut (07-18-2013), lexusb3 (07-18-2013), raul (07-23-2013), Sportsguy83 (07-18-2013), VADER (07-18-2013)