View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #15
swift996
Senior Member
 
swift996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Drives: Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 2,432
Thanks: 712
Thanked 955 Times in 545 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenDriven View Post
If you guys have a build thread can you post the link? I'll throw your link next to your name at the top.
I'll hold off as I might make a separate build thread.

Is it worthwhile to start loading up some details/info in this thread? I was thinking:
- Dynos
- Boost Curve (have seen two pulley sizes now)
- The nugget about IATs pre/post compression
- Tuners supporting the platform
etc.

Since this is just the tuner kit, I think a lot of us will be scrambling for ideas and some guidance on tunes and options. I thought it might be worthwhile to post here. I'm also sure there will be a couple issues that get logged.
__________________
Innovate Supercharged Black Limited BRZ 6-Speed MT(Build Thread)
2010 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan M6 w/550whp (Build Thread)

swift996 is offline   Reply With Quote