View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #68
supramkivtt2jz
PROUD OF BOXER
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: Raven FR-S
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 668
Thanks: 221
Thanked 356 Times in 169 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by naikaidriver View Post
For TT you will need a comp license and our cars don't make the grade for safety. ReZoom Motorsports and Chin Motorsports hold PDX events (track days) at both Barber and RA. The only problem with them is that you need to be prepared to pay a premium. $300 minimum to run at Barber but Road Atlanta and Talladega Grand Prix are just over $100.

I think there are enough '86 owners around North Alabama now to make it worthwhile to try and organize some events, cruises or gatherings. I'll PM you my number so you can shoot me a text when you want to get together and I'm pretty sure I can get at least one other owner to join us.

Scott
I think trying to organize something would be awesome. I know 2-3 other guys that would most likely participate. Other than the forum and facebook, im not sure how to communicate a cruise to anyone.

Do you have a link to the road atlanta event? It's by far my favorite track in the region.
__________________

Last edited by supramkivtt2jz; 06-13-2013 at 03:26 PM.
supramkivtt2jz is offline   Reply With Quote