follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 5 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Last
»
Showing results 121 to 150 of 287
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
subwaynm
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Replies:
29
Who else has pre-ordered a coin?
Views:
5,509
Posted By
subwaynm
Pretty Cool; I too never heard of it before. ...
Pretty Cool; I too never heard of it before. Sure wish it was released already verses Pre Order. Never saw anything about 50% off though
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Replies:
33
Nice matched set of FT86 shoes
Views:
15,898
Posted By
subwaynm
Well maybe if we can buy say ten pairs they will...
Well maybe if we can buy say ten pairs they will cut us a discount:thumbsup:
I'd be down for buying a pair if a discount was offered through a group buy
Forum:
Southwest
12-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Ouch they sure are but are nice as well. I hope...
Ouch they sure are but are nice as well. I hope someone Imports them and price comes down; or as car has been out for awhile maybe they will come down.
Bummer
Thanks for posting this though
Forum:
Southwest
12-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Well We'll just have to share more pictures on...
Well We'll just have to share more pictures on here so that you don't feel left out in that way.;)
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Replies:
135
Feeling like I just got robbed ..what to do?
Views:
43,357
Posted By
subwaynm
If you post the persons name then just maybe it...
If you post the persons name then just maybe it might shame them into doing the right thing; and as stated above I hope you put in for a Pay Pal Dispute.
Sorry to hear that you had that occur
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
12-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Replies:
276
2014 Lexus IS
Views:
109,718
Posted By
subwaynm
Congrats on your new ride. Hope it was worth the...
Congrats on your new ride. Hope it was worth the $$$$ Hit
Forum:
Southwest
12-13-2013, 07:16 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
I look forward to seeing many of you there.
I look forward to seeing many of you there.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Replies:
103
Why did you buy the color you did?
Views:
15,553
Posted By
subwaynm
I purchased Hot Lava, it's in the Orange family...
I purchased Hot Lava, it's in the Orange family and Orange is my favorite color. I also have a Lambo Orange Super Beetle.
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
12-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Replies:
4,232
Poll:
Official: Toyota FT-1 Concept / First New Supra Prototype Spotted!
Views:
1,327,432
Posted By
subwaynm
Would be nice if this car came to production. I...
Would be nice if this car came to production. I think we all know that sooner or later Toyota has to get back in the Sexy Car line, and our minds automatically go to the name Celica/Supra so stands...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Replies:
795
You like sneakers???
Views:
872,624
Posted By
subwaynm
I don't know if you all have seen these Kicks...
I don't know if you all have seen these Kicks yet; they are called Inkkas Shoes. There are all kinds of hand stitrched patterns, along with High Tops and Slip on's if that's your flavor.
And no...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Replies:
28
FED UP KNICK FAN
Views:
5,044
Posted By
subwaynm
Oh Man M-17, That would be a great trade...
Oh Man M-17,
That would be a great trade I think. Rondo always makes the Team around him better, and plays the entire court. Mellow doesn't do either. And a first year Coach (Boston) might...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-12-2013, 02:42 AM
Replies:
28
FED UP KNICK FAN
Views:
5,044
Posted By
subwaynm
The Knicks have been sorry this season. And...
The Knicks have been sorry this season. And pretty much same team from last season. I agree with the guy in the video that they play with no heart, and I said in an earlier post that Mellow has to...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Replies:
59
Gran Turismo 6 FR-S GPS visualizer for track junkies
Views:
22,930
Posted By
subwaynm
I would think that would be far behind. Which I...
I would think that would be far behind. Which I think is so neat
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Replies:
99
Hot Wheels FR-S
Views:
45,367
Posted By
subwaynm
Heck I'm checking the Beetle on the end :w00t:
Heck I'm checking the Beetle on the end :w00t:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-08-2013, 03:11 AM
Replies:
99
Hot Wheels FR-S
Views:
45,367
Posted By
subwaynm
Those hot wheels and even the Tomy models look...
Those hot wheels and even the Tomy models look nice. I've purchased the Tomy Models before in 1/150 scale and I've always been pleased with thm
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-08-2013, 02:47 AM
Replies:
42
Advice buying an fr-s with cash?
Views:
9,421
Posted By
subwaynm
Google an Auto Broker tell him about the car your...
Google an Auto Broker tell him about the car your looking for and that you'll be paying cash and sit back and wait a few days. He'll come back to you with the car you desire for a price the Dealer...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Replies:
83
Interesting snippet from Car And Driver Mag
Views:
17,010
Posted By
subwaynm
Awe Gees Fellas CD has no clue really; there...
Awe Gees Fellas CD has no clue really; there just trying to sell mags for a dying publication.
LOL. Cut em some slack :-D
Forum:
Southwest
12-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Very true; same thing I thought
Very true; same thing I thought
Forum:
Southwest
12-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
How many folks here in NM use the App "Waze"?? ...
How many folks here in NM use the App "Waze"??
Trying to see if it's worthwhile to download
Forum:
Southwest
12-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Replies:
44
Waze phone app, everyone should use this
Views:
7,392
Posted By
subwaynm
It look quit interesting App
It look quit interesting App
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-07-2013, 03:07 AM
Replies:
119
If you could have custom-ordered your color, what would it have been?
Views:
27,194
Posted By
subwaynm
I kind of did that; I called the local Dealer and...
I kind of did that; I called the local Dealer and told them what I wanted and they took a month and got it for me the Hot Lava 2013 with the TRD Package. So I did that and got what I wanted.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Replies:
515
Poll:
Poll: Xbox One or PS4 Revote
Views:
99,326
Posted By
subwaynm
Sweet! Meehow86; sounds like were still having...
Sweet! Meehow86; sounds like were still having big fun. I got GTA V also, Test Drive, Madden 25, 2K14 and one of those wheels/pedal gizmos. So far I'm having fun with Madden. I've been a Madden...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-06-2013, 01:29 AM
Replies:
18
Anyone here try Amazon Prime free trial?
Views:
3,273
Posted By
subwaynm
As stated above be sure to cancel prior to free...
As stated above be sure to cancel prior to free trial end. But if you order a bit from them and or like online videos it sure pays for itself.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Replies:
13
Nelson Mandela passes - RIP
Views:
2,718
Posted By
subwaynm
He will be missed and may he Rest in Peace.
He will be missed and may he Rest in Peace.
Forum:
Southwest
12-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks much for both of the Tips.
Thanks much for both of the Tips.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Replies:
27
Boxer engine article for Newbies
Views:
8,278
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks for the Post some great info there
Thanks for the Post some great info there
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
12-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Replies:
24
Mounting a radar detector
Views:
13,229
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks I like this suggestion and on Amazon it...
Thanks I like this suggestion and on Amazon it gets good reviews.
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
12-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Replies:
3
Best inexpensive door replacement speakers?
Views:
1,853
Posted By
subwaynm
Infinity Reference aren't bad, but Kappa model of...
Infinity Reference aren't bad, but Kappa model of there speakers are much better IMHO
Forum:
Southwest
12-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks appreciate that. So far I've been...
Thanks appreciate that. So far I've been purchasing parts online
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Replies:
25
Ryan Tuerck Drifts The Ultimate Dream Road in 2JZ FR-S
Views:
11,594
Posted By
subwaynm
Wow an awesome display of driving
Wow an awesome display of driving
Showing results 121 to 150 of 287
Page 5 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.