follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
JDMenrique
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
03-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Replies:
2,815
BRZ Ts parts
Views:
1,131,753
Posted By
JDMenrique
Those Recaros tho...
Those Recaros tho...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
03-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Replies:
62
Poll:
Texting while driving
Views:
9,456
Posted By
JDMenrique
I do it all the time though I honestly try to...
I do it all the time though I honestly try to keep it to a minimum. Poll currently sits at 85% don't text and drive... who are you guys kidding, lol.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
03-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Replies:
21
RocketBunny Fenders Wheel question?
Views:
7,209
Posted By
JDMenrique
I wouldn't say that no one wants to help more...
I wouldn't say that no one wants to help more than no one has experience. I would say less than 5% of actual owners are running widebodies or aggressive offset wheels. Keep searching and see what...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
03-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Replies:
1,197
Poll:
Poll: Xbox One or PS4
Views:
234,694
Posted By
JDMenrique
I really REALLY dont like the Ghost multiplayer....
I really REALLY dont like the Ghost multiplayer. This game just feels different tho, like its really a war and a battle. CoD just felt, idk old? Very bland I guess.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
03-27-2014, 10:24 AM
Replies:
1,197
Poll:
Poll: Xbox One or PS4
Views:
234,694
Posted By
JDMenrique
All I know is that Titanfall is the shit.
All I know is that Titanfall is the shit.
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
03-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Replies:
23
Switchblade Flip key
Views:
18,322
Posted By
JDMenrique
If this really concerns you make a thread about...
If this really concerns you make a thread about these major companies that buy rebranded shit from China. Then charge you 5x their cost.
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
03-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Replies:
23
Switchblade Flip key
Views:
18,322
Posted By
JDMenrique
I can vouch for the KLM keys that agent scarface...
I can vouch for the KLM keys that agent scarface makes. Most people don't want to mess around opening keys. I have heard nothing but great reviews about his work.
To be honest tho, it's kinda...
Forum:
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
03-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Replies:
7
Sold!
Views:
4,140
Posted By
JDMenrique
Still available? And could you please take pics...
Still available? And could you please take pics of what you have? Very interested!
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
03-25-2014, 11:18 AM
Replies:
143
Ok, who has stories that can't be explained?
Views:
26,942
Posted By
JDMenrique
more stories!!
more stories!!
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
03-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Replies:
22
Squeaking noise from the steering
Views:
19,313
Posted By
JDMenrique
Im having something similar but instead of...
Im having something similar but instead of squealing it sounds more like a creek. I doesn't sound like it's the steering wheel itself....
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
03-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Replies:
143
Ok, who has stories that can't be explained?
Views:
26,942
Posted By
JDMenrique
This thread is win. Everyone thats told one...
This thread is win.
Everyone thats told one I've read. I love this type of stuff too!
I, unfortunately, do not have a personal story but I will tell one that my grandmother told me.
My...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
03-22-2014, 02:45 AM
Replies:
9
What Trunk lip is this ?!
Views:
2,526
Posted By
JDMenrique
trololol. Its Tom's.
trololol.
Its Tom's.
Forum:
New England
03-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Replies:
1,702
Sticky:
Spotted: FR-S / BRZ - Post here if you saw someone!
Views:
421,767
Posted By
JDMenrique
Every time I see a twin I'm never in my car. :(
Every time I see a twin I'm never in my car. :(
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Replies:
58
Scion Featured My Car on Website
Views:
21,739
Posted By
JDMenrique
Well, i guess it is. What can I say? I love it!!...
Well, i guess it is. What can I say? I love it!! I thought about getting the koi's but thats a bigger commitment, i really like that guys art(and music).
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
03-21-2014, 09:43 AM
Replies:
79
---
Views:
20,328
Posted By
JDMenrique
that sucks dude, hopefully FA gives you a...
that sucks dude, hopefully FA gives you a positive answer. Did you do any damage to the wheel?
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Replies:
165
JDMenrique's Build Thread
Views:
59,913
Posted By
JDMenrique
Needless to say its been a very busy but...
Needless to say its been a very busy but extremely rewarding week for myself and this build. I was featured on an official Scion website and took the front page of FT86Club.com! To say I did this...
Forum:
New England
03-17-2014, 08:50 AM
Replies:
14
Farewell Party
Views:
6,735
Posted By
JDMenrique
i remember the cops showing up and you revving...
i remember the cops showing up and you revving and him seeming to like it... i left after that, did you guys actually go against eachother?!?!?!
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Replies:
19
Scion collaboration with justkiddingfilms
Views:
3,601
Posted By
JDMenrique
Yeaaa... I think the best part was seeing Ken's...
Yeaaa... I think the best part was seeing Ken's face after the guy said "you're the valet driiiiver?!"
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-16-2014, 03:30 AM
Replies:
58
Scion Featured My Car on Website
Views:
21,739
Posted By
JDMenrique
Thanks guys!!!
Thanks guys!!!
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
03-14-2014, 06:46 AM
Replies:
77
Olivia vs Olivia
Views:
15,489
Posted By
JDMenrique
Olivia Wilde in Tron and In Time makes my wiener...
Olivia Wilde in Tron and In Time makes my wiener wet :iono:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-13-2014, 11:56 PM
Replies:
58
Scion Featured My Car on Website
Views:
21,739
Posted By
JDMenrique
Thanks to FT86Club for putting me on the front...
Thanks to FT86Club for putting me on the front page!
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Replies:
58
Scion Featured My Car on Website
Views:
21,739
Posted By
JDMenrique
Thanks!! @Chad86...
Thanks!!
@Chad86 (http://www.ft86club.com/forums/member.php?u=59488) Though I haven't had any issues to date with the Stivo, I would recommend just getting the TRD version.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Replies:
58
Scion Featured My Car on Website
Views:
21,739
Posted By
JDMenrique
Big thanks to everyone!!
Big thanks to everyone!!
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Replies:
58
Scion Featured My Car on Website
Views:
21,739
Posted By
JDMenrique
Some pics that didn't make the feature: ...
Some pics that didn't make the feature:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2152/13113440075_b54acb0ee0_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106739597@N03/13113440075/)
transparent...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Replies:
58
Scion Featured My Car on Website
Views:
21,739
Posted By
JDMenrique
Scion Featured My Car on Website
About 3 months ago I was contacted by Andrew Modena, one of Scion's content coordinators requesting to do an interview for an article to be featured on a Scion website (why he picked me who knows)....
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Replies:
62
PSA: Winjets for $135
Views:
12,766
Posted By
JDMenrique
It is a good find but they wont honor it, they...
It is a good find but they wont honor it, they dont even have MSRP right.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Replies:
165
JDMenrique's Build Thread
Views:
59,913
Posted By
JDMenrique
yea thanks... but why did you put Advan center...
yea thanks... but why did you put Advan center caps on your Grids? #ricer.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Replies:
165
JDMenrique's Build Thread
Views:
59,913
Posted By
JDMenrique
BUSY WEEKEND. I finally received and...
BUSY WEEKEND.
I finally received and installed the C-West lip kit I ordered the first week of January. I slightly raised the rear of my car and added 15mm spacers. I also bought a set of Work...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Replies:
165
JDMenrique's Build Thread
Views:
59,913
Posted By
JDMenrique
OVERNIGHT JDM PARTS, YO! I dont think I...
OVERNIGHT JDM PARTS, YO!
I dont think I mentioned it much at all on the forum I was getting this kit. It was ordered the first week of January through Bulletproof, who has excellent customer...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
03-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Replies:
33
86_ZN6 scamming? Never received my helix markers
Views:
8,808
Posted By
JDMenrique
:popcorn:
:popcorn:
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.