follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 91 to 120 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JDMenrique
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 04-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 9,393
Posted By JDMenrique
So much hate young Padawan.

So much hate young Padawan.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 04-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 101,720
Posted By JDMenrique
***** - 5 Stars! This is my favorite FR-S...

***** - 5 Stars!

This is my favorite FR-S build, period. Not a fancy show car or static hardparker with retarded amounts of camber. It really does reflect Circuit Soul, and I absolutely love...
Forum: FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 04-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 43,538
Posted By JDMenrique
Every SINGLE time I see Reggie's car my bones...

Every SINGLE time I see Reggie's car my bones tingle. That build really is such an inspiration...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 04-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 21,739
Posted By JDMenrique
That's awesome, congrats!

That's awesome, congrats!
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 04-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 9,393
Posted By JDMenrique
In person I would say it's a 98% match, the...

In person I would say it's a 98% match, the difference is BARELY noticeable. For some reason cameras exaggerate the difference.
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 04-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Replies: 2,315
Views: 893,755
Posted By JDMenrique
subd

subd
Forum: User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 04-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 17,161
Posted By JDMenrique
chadstyle This should be interesting

chadstyle

This should be interesting
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 04-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 21,739
Posted By JDMenrique
I think of it more as a temporary hard parker.

I think of it more as a temporary hard parker.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 04-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 59,913
Posted By JDMenrique
Couple of pics I took last night. My FR-S with...

Couple of pics I took last night. My FR-S with PRORICAN BRZ

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7107/13702904544_d29e1a17ff_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/mSSY7U)
...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 04-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 39,860
Posted By JDMenrique
This interior is so sick. You said youre getting...

This interior is so sick. You said youre getting your dash panels wrapped in CF? If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge you? Do you have any pics of the completed work?
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 04-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 14,213
Posted By JDMenrique
I stand corrected, I thought the EDM/JDM models...

I stand corrected, I thought the EDM/JDM models had actual headlight washers. :bonk:
Forum: Brakes, Suspension, Chassis 04-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,793
Posted By JDMenrique
If i remember correctly, dont only the 08+ STI...

If i remember correctly, dont only the 08+ STI brembos fit the rear?

i could have that backwards tho
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 04-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 14,213
Posted By JDMenrique
Whats outrageuos is the irony... Rag on...

Whats outrageuos is the irony...

Rag on the guy for wanting a genuine part, even if its just for looks but praise the dudes with fake/replica equipment like the baddest mofo on the forums...
...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 04-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 72,718
Posted By JDMenrique
Where are you guys getting $7k for RB??

Where are you guys getting $7k for RB??
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 04-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 991
Posted By JDMenrique
That crook is gonna be pissed when he sees no one...

That crook is gonna be pissed when he sees no one is gonna pay for our stock HU.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 04-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 59,913
Posted By JDMenrique
Thanks! I try lol

Thanks! I try lol
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 04-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 7,332
Posted By JDMenrique
To answer your question im 90% sure you can only...

To answer your question im 90% sure you can only drop the seats from the trunk.
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 04-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,897
Posted By JDMenrique
If you're looking for aesthetics, IMO Blitz but...

If you're looking for aesthetics, IMO Blitz but im biased. If you want just performance then a drop in, they make just as much power as many ram/cold air intakes on the market.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 04-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 14,387
Posted By JDMenrique
I upgraded. I have a set of Bride Euroster IIs...

I upgraded. I have a set of Bride Euroster IIs that should be here in a couple weeks. I didn't really get them for performance thoough I'll sit lower and they'll offer a slightly more aggressive...
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 03-31-2014, 08:15 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,394
Posted By JDMenrique
I think he's trying to go the Lux Motion route on...

I think he's trying to go the Lux Motion route on selling things.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 03-31-2014, 01:48 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 12,163
Posted By JDMenrique
Subaru didn't offer military discount, therefore...

Subaru didn't offer military discount, therefore I got my FR-S for $1,000 under the Pure Price of $25,125.
Forum: Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) 03-31-2014, 08:04 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 5,363
Posted By JDMenrique
Hey! Any update on my seats? 2x Red...

Hey!

Any update on my seats? 2x Red Euroster IIs!
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 03-31-2014, 07:51 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 10,683
Posted By JDMenrique
Look on the bright side, at least its just the...

Look on the bright side, at least its just the bumper.
Forum: DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 03-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 56,829
Posted By JDMenrique
Nice!

Nice!
Forum: DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides 03-30-2014, 03:05 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 19,719
Posted By JDMenrique
Nice, thanks!!

Nice, thanks!!
Forum: Wheels and Tires 03-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,946
Posted By JDMenrique
Nice wheels, you're going to probably have more...

Nice wheels, you're going to probably have more success shipping.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 03-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 59,913
Posted By JDMenrique
did you just jack my build thread with yours!?!...

did you just jack my build thread with yours!?! LOL
Forum: Member's Car Journals 03-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 59,913
Posted By JDMenrique
yea, what did you get? txt me

yea, what did you get? txt me
Forum: Member's Car Journals 03-27-2014, 11:28 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 59,913
Posted By JDMenrique
Bored... waiting for parts, yet again :(

Bored... waiting for parts, yet again :(
Forum: FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 03-27-2014, 09:41 PM
Replies: 208
Views: 109,445
Posted By JDMenrique
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3305/13062077625_8c7...

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3305/13062077625_8c71ede830_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106739597@N03/13062077625/)

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5496/12055918844_fa3584d8bc_b.jpg...
Showing results 91 to 120 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.